A Consultancy for Meaningful Solutions in Education
Director: Amanda Kemp BA (Hons), MontDip, AdvMontDip
Who you will be working with
I am a former Head of Preparatory and Kindergarten with experience as Director of Studies in Nursery Teacher Training, and as Education Director in an international training provision. I have worked as Executive Head in London and Interim Head in Cambridge. I have worked as a Troubleshooter and Education Consultant to nurseries and independent settings, as well as providing advice and support to Elective Home Education families. I have many years of experience in Inclusion and SEND provision. As a course provider I have trained professionals and new learners in Montessori Education, English As An Additional Language, Physical Activity Provision in Early Years and Primary Education, Outdoor Learning and Home Schooling. I have hands-on experience in Steiner Settings, Forest School and outdoor learning. I am very experienced in adding value to independent education, in School Improvement and broadening a school’s educational provision.
If you’re looking for
- Support in establishing your home schooling
- Home schooling curriculum
- Advice on choosing the right school for your child
- Support in your EYFS provision
- Interim Headship of independent Nursery or Prep school
- Trouble shooting reports
- Support in Compliance Management
- Strategies in Behaviour Management
- Pre-emptive Nursery Inspections
- In-house CPD delivery
please do get in touch.