Continued Professional Development
Offering innovative and productive training in
- Montessori Principles and Practice for Nursery practitioners
- Teaching English as an Additional Language in the Early Years
- Maths and Mud: taking the Maths curriculum outdoors
- Strategies for Inclusion
- Activity and Sport in the Nursery
- SEND in Early Years
- Understanding and Respecting Play
- Language and Communication in the Under Fives
- Valuing Boys and Championing Girls
- What is Froebel Education?
- Exploring the Steiner Kindergarten Approach
- Supporting Early Numeracy
- Outdoor Learning
Also providing tailored courses for your setting to more closely match your specific needs. If you or an inspector have pinpointed a shortfall in your provision or staff training, get in touch and find out how Meaningful Schooling can help.