Delivering a pre-emptive inspection of an early years setting will
- identify clear actions or recommendations for early years and childcare providers
- target necessary or advisable improvements to practice
- help to improve the quality of early years and childcare provision
- offer practical solutions to areas requiring improvement
- provide timely review of policies and procedures in line with recent national legislative changes
- advise on safeguarding, health and safety, risk assessment and equality and diversity
- provide a strategy on any training and CPD required to meet legal requirements
These inspections usually last one day, with a written report delivered soon afterwards. Settings can use the pre-emptive visit in preparation for their forthcoming Ofsted or Independent Schools inspection.
If your nursery or childcare setting has had an issue, such as staff retention, parental grievances, falling enrolments or difficulties over adherence to policies, it can be extremely useful to talk these things over. You may have specific concerns or simply be looking for a professional opinion on how your setting measures up to current legislation. We offer a two day Troubleshooting Report, with an in-depth site visit, a review of your policies and procedures, a 1:1 Consultation with you to discuss your concerns, and a written report to help you make your improvement plans. Using our Troubleshooting services will bring you a generous discount on any training, policy writing or other service you decide to book with us as a result of the Troubleshooting Report.
In the UK we have a wealth of fantastic childminders and usually they will instinctively know what the children in their care need most. But when they need help, it makes sense to get a tailored response from a consultant who understands the challenges. Home visits, coaching and mentoring via Skype as well as contact via email and phone, all mean that no childminder should feel unsupported. Using our services will bring you great discounts on further training or curriculum/ policy writing you book with us.